Geneva Kayak Center offers kayak rental, tube rental and raft rental. GKC has canoes, sit on top kayaks, whitewater kayaks, and sea kayaks available for rent. Rental costs include the use of a pfd, paddle and sprayskirt for sea kayaks and helmets for any paddling in the whitewater park. Rentals may be transported to other paddling locations.
Notes concerning Rentals
- A rental form with credit card number must be filled out when picking up your rental. The form will be returned at the end of your rental provided that ALL equipment is returned in the condition it was rented. Damage/loss fees as outlined on the form will be assessed and charged to credit card.
- Sit-On-Top renters, tubers and rafters need no previous experience
- Deck kayak renters must have equivalent kayaking experience or have taken appropriate course (Introduction or higher for flatwater rentals and Level 1 Whitewater for whitewater rentals)
- Shuttles are not currently available. If you want to make a one way trip, you are responsible for returning boat and gear to Geneva Kayak.
- Life Jackets (PFDs) must be worn and fastened at all times while on the water.
- Helmets must be worn and fastened at all times while on the whitewater park
- Consumption of alcohol while renting or participating in any program is strictly prohibited
- Reservations are accepted with full payment. Cancelled reservations will not be refunded but transferred to a future date if cancellation is made with at least 24 hours notice.
Where to Take Your Rental on the Fox River
LOWER FOX – YORKVILLE TO MILLBROOK
Kayakers escape the bustle of the suburbs and head into the “wild” setting that is the Lower Fox river. This 7.5 mile stretch meanders through islands and Silver Springs State Park, with little development seen along the way. This section can also be done as a guided trip